Health, Safety and Environment
At 5E’s, the ultimate goal of the SHE is to increase safety by preventing accidents and injuries. We considered it as a top priority among the activities carried out in the factory. We have commitments to develop and maintain the technologies, standards, best practices and programs which are essential to enhance the workplace safety.
Our system has been audited by and have met the OHSAS 18001 standard. This, together with ISO 14001, gives us the basic of an externally audited and integrated Safety, Health & Environmental Management System.
Our industry is changing and so we are. There are a number of key elements – leadership, relationships and knowledge sharing that have helped 5E’s build up a continuous SHE improvement culture. We are pleased to be able to share this accumulated knowledge with our customers and peers within the industries.
We will establish and evaluate achievable environmental performance goals to ensure continual improvement of its EMS through the following scopes: –
- To ensure and maintain awareness of sustainable environment and minimize the environment impact.
- To commit and ensure continuous minimization of environmental pollution.
- Compliance to government regulation
- Taking immediate action to review the policy, including the objectives and target based on continual risk assessment findings and environmental impact assessment.
- Implementing continuous improvement on documentation, maintenance for the environmental management system (EMS).
- Emphasizing and maintaining the environmental.
- To manage the environment system by guided self-regulation
- To allocate budget for pollution control system upgrading
- To establish Environment Performance Monitoring Committee & Environment Regulatory Compliance’s Monitoring Committee
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY
We are committed to health & safety excellence in all our business activities and services by providing safe and healthy work place for its employees, contractors, customers, and visitors. In achieving this, we strive for: –
- To comply with all relevant local health and safety rules & regulations.
- To develop and implement effective management systems to manage health and safety risks.
- To provide all employees and contractors with relevant information and regular training.
- To measure safety performance.
- To maintain preventive practices and responsive procedures with regards to emergency and accidental events.
- Require all its employees and contractors to strictly adhere to this policy at all times.