- Candidate must be hands-on, co-operations, well discipline, hardworking, responsible and able to work independently.
- Achieve target uptime of the machinery and equipment (Zero emergency machine breakdown)
- Compliance to environment quality act & zero interested party complaint (Clean air regulation)
- Meet operation cost target (Ex: Chemical consumption; manpower; utility; residue disposal)
- Experience in process design basis, philosophies, specification and sizing of equipment and related components
- Collaborate with sales and marketing, R & D on production strategy and activities planning
- Implement efficient manpower and update worker’s capability in jobs
- Project documentation and proposal inclusive of preparation of costing, drawing, liaising with top management for execution and other related matters upon company’s requirement
- Ability to work with all level of people and adapt to any kind of working environment
- To execute ISO 14001 and OHSAS 45001 requirement
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Proven at least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia
Project Location(s): 5E Resources Sdn Bhd
Education: At least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.