- Assist to handle Account Payable (AP) and Account Receivable (AR).
- Follow up outstanding credits from customer.
- Basic SST knowledge.
- Process and monitor payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, reimbursements and documentation.
- Perform day to day management of all payment via cheque or online transfer.
- Verify invoices and update all payment transaction to accounting system on daily basic.
- Ensuring all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully compliance with company policy.
- To assist and support in the preparation of management accounts and financial reports.
- Handle filing, records keeping and assuring accuracy of documents filing.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- To perform any ad-hoc task assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI/CAT/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply.
- Excellent in both written and oral communication skills in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Familiar with ERP systems will be an added advantage.
Project Location(s): 5E Resources Sdn Bhd
Education: At least LCCI/CAT/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.